1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was still in the first year of my marriage to the love of my life. We were living in Carlsbad, NM where Trevor had found a job with the DOE. I was working part time as an office administrator and loving my new role as a wife. I had dinner on the table for Trevor when he arrived home at night, and proudly cleaned our little rent house. That was probably one of the best years of my life. We learned a lot about being married and about each other.
Five things on my to-do list today:
- Get the kids up, dressed and out the door for 7am.
- Pick Trevor's clothes up from the cleaners.
- Play catch with Nathan.
- Make dinner for the kids.
Five snacks I enjoy:
- Chips and queso.
- Fresh strawberries with sugar for dipping.
- A big, warm slice of homemade bread with butter.
- Chocolate...particularly dark chocolate.
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Pay off my debt and all the debt of my family.
- Move home to Louisiana, and purchase as much of the family land that is available.
- Give a huge donation to our church.
- Set up trust funds for my children, nieces and nephews.
- Give a huge donation to the Foreign and Home Mission Boards.
Five of my bad habits:
- Eating too much
- Speaking before I think.
- Driving too fast.
- Being generally impatient.
- Reading in bed until midnight.
Five places I have lived:
- Houston, Texas
- Portsmouth, Virginia
- Pumpkin Center, Louisiana
- Carlsbad, New Mexico
- Albany, Louisiana
Five jobs I have had:
- Babysitter--convinced me that children's ministry was not my calling!
- Waitress--quite possibly invented by Satan himself.
- Office Administrator
- Stool sample tester--oh yes, I needed the money in school!
- Radiation Therapist
I'm supposed to tag 5 people to participate, but I'm going to leave it open for anyone who would like to take it and run! It physically pains me to not follow the rules, but this way there is no pressure....