This meme is designed to make some of those old posts readily available to those who may be new to your blog, or even those who are regulars, just not from the start. Anyhoo, here are the rules:
Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better. Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!
- Home A brief history of where I came from and why I love it there.
- Good Friends I think the title pretty much sums it up!
- I AM--Just in Time This was a post in response to a bible study I participated in.
- Forgotten Lives Strange title about something I love, but you'll understand once you read it.
- Another Milestone and The Magical Panties Two separate posts about the kids.
So there you have it. Probably more than you wanted to know about the workings of my brain and potty training techniques in our house! In the spirit of playing well with others, it's now time to tag 5 other people. Because I'm all about following the rules, as you can see from my link #5.
As if you didn't have enough to do this week, here's a little something extra for Linda, Andrea, Faraja, Karen, and Leslie. If you are reading this, and weren't tagged, don't feel left out! I would love to see this meme on your blog too!