Monday, August 27, 2007

Marriage Monday--How We Met


I have been dismally lax about participating in the Marriage Monday challenge, although I have been very energetic about reading everyone else's posts!

This week's topic is how we met our husbands and what drew me to him. I am going to follow Melissa's lead and direct you here to read our story. I wrote it around the time of our 10th anniversary, and the best part of the post was the comment that Trevor left for me. I literally cried when I saw it, and anyone who knows me would tell you that I am not a crier.

To see how other women met their husbands, visit Christine at Fruit in Season.

6 comments:

Karen said...

WOW! Such beautiful testaments from BOTH of you! I can imagine that Trevor's made you cry -- it brought tears to MY eyes. I would be sobbing if I were you!

God bless you both. Wishing many more happy years together.

(I love it -- sitting across from each other at IHOP).

Anonymous said...

That was one of the best things I've ever heard. Beautifully said.
Thanks for sharing today - don't you love Marriage Mondays?! I always feel happier at the end of the day.
Jen

Christine said...

Oh, I have no words for the sweetness in the post and his comment. Really, that was wonderful to read. Thanks for linking that for us!

Tami said...

Praise God for giving you each other.

Kate said...

I'm not much of a crier either but he's got a way with words, that Trevor of yours. You are blessed and so is he and the best thing is you both know it. That's one of the key ingredients in a healthy marriage.

Kate

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Oh my goodness, I'm tearing up over here. What a beautiful story of love from both of you! God is good, isn't He?