2. Just list 10 things that won't likely ever come out of your mouth.
3. High-five (or 'tag') any amount of people to do the same on their blog.
4. Then come back here to Lifesong and let me know.
So here are 10 things that will never come out of my mouth:
- Yes, I would love an extra large portion of deep fried chicken livers, with a side of mushrooms.
- I can't believe I just read another book...what a waste of time!
- It's okay, I don't mind climbing on the roof to put the Christmas lights up.
- Let me take care of that spider problem for you.
- I can't wait to go clothes shopping!
- Can you embroider "Bootylicious" on that?
- I decided to go ahead and wear my new white shoes before Easter.
- That was so much fun crawling around in the attic!
- Do you mind if I smoke in here?
- I'm so glad we don't sing those boring old hymns in church anymore!
Okay, I realize that I am supposed to tag people for this, but I'm going to leave it open ended. If you are reading this, you are tagged and should go directly to your blog and post. Or not. Whatever. It's a free world! If you decide to participate, just remember to link back to Andrea at Lifesong so she can see what everyone has to say.