- My husband. That might sound a little corny, but I can't wait to see him at night and my heart still does a little flip-flop when I hear his voice on the phone. We've been married almost 12 years, and I hope those things never change.
- Books written about Queen Elizabeth I of England. I love the non-fiction and historical fiction alike. I have quite a collection going, and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
- Chips and salsa. Seriously. I have never been able to turn them down. I will go to a restaurant that is not Mexican and order chips and salsa for an appetizer if they are available. The icing on the cake is if they have some really good queso to go along with it.
- Reading in bed. It's my favorite place to read, hands down. There is nothing like curling up in my little nest, snuggling down under the covers and cracking open a good book. It's my favorite way to fall asleep, and I will crawl into bed in the middle of the day just to read.
- Christmas music. I usually start listening to Christmas music sometime in mid-August, and will continue well into January (or until Trevor cuts me off--this is an addiction after all).
So now I have to pass this award on to 5 blogs that I think are fabulous. There are so many to choose from, but I think I'm going to choose:
- Karen at Over the Backyard Fence
- Kate at Small Scribbles
- Alana at A Kiss A Hug and a Squeeze
- Jill at Busygirls
- Crystal at Life Is Nothing Without Him
As an aside, receiving this award in no way obligates you to list 5 fabulous addictions or to even pass it on to five other people. I just wanted you guys to know how much I love reading about your lives, and how fabulous I think you are!