Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hit The Road Ike!

I don't want to use up the battery on my phone, so I'll make this brief. We weathered the storm just fine. We had a fence down, and more debris than I care to mention, but nothing that can't be replaced or fixed. My inlaws lost about half of their trees, but none hit their house.

We have a great deal of cleaning to do, but we are safe. Thanks for all of the prayers lifted on my behalf, and I ask that you continue to pray for all of the people dealing with the aftermath in the coming days.

As soon as I can, I'll post some pictures.

Posted with LifeCast

4 comments:

Kate said...

I've been thinking of you. Glad you are ok.

Kate

Rhonda said...

Okay...should have read a little further. Thank you for the update. Have you ever had to endure anything as severe as this in your area before?

Karen said...

Thank you for letting us know that you are safe. The picture from your front door is sobering to say the least. Stay well, and I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Alana said...

So glad you are safe and there isn't too much damage...still have to read your most recent posts to catch up. Take care, friend!