I'm thankful that:
- I have a prayer and accountability partner that I meet with once a week.
- She loves coffee as much as I do.
- She encouraged me to get a notebook in which to record scripture that I want to memorize and to write prayer requests.
- I remember to write in it!
- We have the financial ability to fly to DC in October so I can attend a conference with my wonderful sister-in-law at her church.
- Trevor made it home safely from Tulsa...it always makes me nervous when he travels.
- Nathan is adjusting well to 1st grade and that he still screams my name in joy when he sees me come through the front door after work.
- My daughter has an independent spirit (although I don't feel thankful when I'm watching her balance precariously on the edge of the fort on the swing set).
To be perfectly honest, I'm just thankful in general. I genuinely believe that things could always be worse, and that we should be happy with what we have been given.
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
Praise Him all creatures here below!
Praise Him above ye heavenly host!
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!