Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The List

I am so ashamed. I have no excuse. I have had the list since early July.

I sent my 3 year old to the first day of Parents Day Out with no school supplies today.

The list was not long.
The list was not unreasonable.
The list was not expensive.

Did I mention that I did not send the tuition check either?

I sent Grace with the promise to the director of a large bag full of supplies and a check on Thursday. I went out on my lunch break and purchased all the supplies.

I burned the list.

I do not want to be reminded of this lapse.

I called my answering machine with a message to self to write the check and put it in Gracie's bag.

I hope I called the right house......

1 comment:

Alana said...

Boy, can I relate to this! Sometimes it is hard to keep up with it all. Glad I am not the only one who struggles with this!