Friday, January 30, 2009

The Sanctity of Human Life

I was reading Tim Challies blog this morning, and came across this link to a podcast by Dr. Albert Mohler. It is a question and answer session about the sanctity of human life. He covers such issues as abortion, euthanasia, war and capital punishment, from a Biblical worldview. It is a fascinating Q&A, and I would encourage you to listen to it when you have a few quiet moments.

Edit: If you can't get the link to the podcast to work, click here and then scroll down to the last bullet to find another link.

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out later.

luvmy4sons said...

Funny...my third son and I had an unexpected discussion on the value of human life last night sparked by the TV show House...they were operating on an unborn child and the little arm came out and grapped House's finger...it touched him. He quit calling the baby a fetus after that. It brought on some good talks. I will have to go take a listen.

Mel said...

Ok i can't get it to connect but i will try again later...

Heather C said...

Won't connect for me either. I'll try later. :)