I am a list maker. I have been known to make lists of my lists, depending on how busy I am. So, due to my lack of
1. Nathan and Grace's trip to Tyler with my parents.
2. Our reconciliation with Trevor's parents.
3. Linda's visit last Friday.
4. Father's Day.
5. My struggle with anger and selfishness.
6. The excitement of beginning a new Bible study with Linda via email.
7. My journey down the treacherous path playing Canasta with Trevor's family.
8. The seemingly insurmountable stack of books that I have laying on my table waiting to be read. (Thank you Linda!!)
Oh, this list could go on and on, but I think I'll stop there. I may or may not ever get around to posting about all of these things, but I feel better for getting them on a list. Now for the surprisingly satisfying task of crossing them off, one by one!