Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Subscribe to Heart of Service

It has come to my attention that there are people who enjoy reading my blog, but are not interested in creating additional online accounts to subscribe to something like Bloglines, etc to keep up with my posts. I decided that I would put a Feedburner link on my sidebar to let people easily subscribe by email to receive notification when I post.

All you have to do is click on the link at the left and then input your email address. You will be sent an email so that you can confirm the subscription, and that's it! You will never receive spam, and an email is only sent when I create a new post.


2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I put you on my blogs I follow and I get new posts on my dashboard everytime they post one!

Mocha with Linda said...

Well that's cool. Because I don't always have my Reader up but I check email a lot!